Our Connect-2-Moodle module drops-in to any existing Moodle (v2.3 or higher) and includes modules, blocks and authentication plug-ins.
No changes are required to any core Moodle files. Activate by creating an account on Refined Services and update your users and courses accordingly.
It literally takes about an hour and the plug-ins are installed directly from the Moodle interface.
Enter Adobe® Connect meetings, launch Presenter and Captivate presentations, watch event recordings with just a single click inside Moodle.
Connect-2-Moodle provides a Single Sign On (SSO) to allow information to pass effortlessly in both directions. It’s so seamless, it’s hard to tell where Moodle ends and Adobe® Connect begins.
Don’t want to manage your own servers?
Refined Data also offers Refined Training, a fully hosted, exclusive LMS solution based on Moodle with more than $1 million dollars in extensive custom enhancements. This platform provides eCommerce, learning paths, event management, custom reporting, dynamic multi-domain content, HTML messaging, CRM integration and more.
Connect-2-Moodle vs Free Integration on Moodle Website
The free integration tool from Moodle has limited functionality.
Connect-2-Moodle is in a class of its own. Check it out and you’ll see the value.
The most obvious difference:
The SSO associated with the free integrator doesn’t work with Adobe SaaS Hosted Accounts which represent the majority of deployments).
Our Connect-2-Moodle plugin works seamlessly with both licensed and hosted Adobe Connect platforms.
Connect-2-Moodle is fully supported by the world’s foremost experts on Adobe Connect – it works out of the box, guaranteed.
Connect-2-Moodle is a significantly more powerful integration tool than the free with Moodle offering.
To find out more, please contact one of our sales representatives.
Connect-2-Moodle is in a class of its own
- Link to a meeting independent of a Moodle activity.
- Direct links to Adobe content (Presenter, Captivate, etc).
- Iconic links dynamically change based on content.
- Time, phone details, title, and description for Adobe meetings, display dynamically within Moodle.
- “My Meetings” displays a list of each users upcoming meetings.
- “My Recordings” display a list of all recordings available in a course.
- Personalization filters (i.e. personalized greetings and content).
- Authentication plugin – creates a Moodle account from an Adobe login, and vice-versa
- Set Adobe Connect as the master for authentication.
- Update profile fields from Moodle to Adobe
- Group based permissions for easy changes.
- Connect Activities – scheduling reminders and post event emails based on a meeting
- Reports time spent in a meeting, in a recording, results on a quiz, slides watched and allows Moodle grading based on those criteria.
- Link Connect events with the Moodle calendar.
- Link existing Moodle users with any existing Connect user.
- New Moodle users become new Connect users automatically.
- Support for external authentication (e.g. LDAP, CASS etc.).
- Exclusive caching maximizes performance.
- Create new Connect meetings from Moodle.
- Create recurring Connect meetings from Moodle.
- Auto creation and synchronization between Moodle courses and Connect groups.
- Auto synchronization between Moodle course enrolments and Connect group membership.
- Full international time zone support for Connect event and calendar features inside of Moodle.
- Synchronize Moodle and Connect user databases
- Auto reporting of Connect meeting attendance from within Moodle.
- Auto-redirects to most recent Connect meeting recordings if the meeting room is empty.